Don't really know how it came to be Monday so quickly. Either way, i'm still here, although i'm not feeling all that chatty, which has a lot to do with this heavy pounding i am feeling on the right side of my head ~ migraine.
Hope your weekend was nice. Mine was full of tasty comfort food, a bit of socializing, as well as working away here, sewing and scheming (while taking lots of long break) with the wedding project ~ i'll definitely show you when it's done. Very proud to say that i've took some time to embark on a little adventure to a famous tourist spot here in this city of brotherly love ~ Batu cave, a limestone hill which has a series of caves and cave temples.
Things i learned during this little adventure:
- I should make it a point to do daily exercises.
- I am really afraid of heights.
- The warm sunshine can be an added bonus.
- Monkeys can be really scary when they are hungry.
- You can never have too many flip-flops.