Above is a photo courtesy by Pipit
I'm back from a lovely weekend. Pipit Wonderful Market was excellent and very exhausting. Honestly, i felt like i ran a non-stop marathon for 2 days. I know it sounds dramatic, but i'm convinced that participating in a market is a total energy sucker for me.
Above is a photo courtesy by Cherry DearBear
I was lucky to have three best girls, Adeline, Angela and Pei Li of Dollhouse Miniatures, helping me out from the moment i announced my first market participation. Overall, we had a great time sitting behind my little booth surrounded by all things So Cute It Hurts. More Marlynn weekend totes found new homes and quite a few lovely people will be sporting newly designed purses. The Pipit Wonderful Market was a huge success in my opinion.
At the end of the day as i lay on bed, i realized that the market event made my day, brought smile and reminded me why i do what i do. It strengthened my beliefs that there is ENOUGH for all of US and that there is ROOM for all of US to succeed together.
Here are some highlights and photos that pretty much tell the story.
- New discoveries: Bisou, LazyboneHandmade, hoyoyi handmade, Minifanfan, beanipet
- Running into friends and meeting up with my peeps from day job who made an effort to come support me at my little booth as well as having a really good dinner with Adeline at One Mont Kiara after a long days work on Saturday.
- A swap with my sweet booth neighbor, Patty of lullabellesoap. She is such a sweet creative friend.
- Seeing sweet customers making many round trips back to my booth just because they were having trouble deciding.
- Finally meeting Evelin, Alison and Eva. They're as sweet and talented as i imagined.
As soon as I can get things photographed, i'm planning a nice shop update. A few Reymi Bib purses and a new Marylnn tote bag that i couldn't get it done in time for the market but will be loaded to the shop once it's ready.
I'm probably gonna feel like a broken record ~ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Can you say it too much? Nope. I don't think so. I have friends like YOU that go above and beyond in thoughtfulness, who take the time to write me emails, and leave me beautiful supportive comments on my first market participation, while keeping up with your own lives, business and blogs. Thanks for being so wonderful.
More soon friends!
Have a lovely merry happy week.
Love to you and yours!